AAK CONVENTION 2020
The AAK Convention is an annual event of the AAK which brings together its membership as well as other built industry practitioners and stakeholders for deliberation on themes of common concern. It is the Association’s premier Continuous Professional Development (CPD) event that sharpens our members’ professional and business acumen by exposing them to discussions on pertinent issues in the industry.
This year’s convention will take place on 12th – 14th August 2020 at the Sandies Tropical Village, in Malindi, Kenya. The theme “The Future of Development Control’ focuses on building for industrialization”.
The theme is broken into the following sub-themes:
- Innovation and changing trends
- Policies and their enforcement
- The Building Code and Resilience Planning – Education for Development control
- Zoning: Current and Future
- E-permitting and Ease of Doing business – the One Stop System
This year’s Convention will take place at Sandies Tropical Village, in Malindi, Kenya
Get more information about the hotel from this link.:
You can register as an AAK Member, Sponsor/Exhibitor, Non-AAK Member or Graduate Student. You have an option of booking the accommodation with us. The registration form will automatically create an invoice based on your selections.
The convention registration deadlines and rates are as outlined below:
- Early bird registration (up to 31st May): Ksh. 20,000
- Regular registration (1st June to 31st July): Ksh. 25,000
- Late registration (1st August to 11th August): Ksh. 30,000
- Early bird Graduate members (up to 5 years after graduation): Ksh. 15,000
- Regular and late registration for graduate members: Ksh. 20,000
- Non-members: Ksh. 40,000